Friday, April 19, 2013

Craft Dash #16 - 8 min 22 seconds

There is a new challenge over at Pretty Pink Posh and I couldn't think of what to make. When I to check out fellow card makers' blogs, they make it look so easy. For those that come up with those gorgeous, inspirational ideas - you guys are amazing! It took me a while (and a whole lot of thinking, sketching and using up lots of scrap paper) until I decided to make a baby card. I remember, a while back, I saw a card that was a baby dresser. So I tried to make something along those lines using the colors for the Craft Dash challenge. Here's the result:



CD_16


The purple knobs didn't quite show up well in this photo. They look much cuter and shinier in reality. 

And I almost forgot. Here's my time: 

I'm also adding this into the Daring Cardmakers challenge - Child's Play. 

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by:)  



post signature

6 comments:

  1. What a fun and unique card, Gilu! I've never seen a card shaped as a dresser before- that is so neat and clever!

    Thank you for joining in the 10 Minute Craft Dash. I hope you've been enjoying blogging so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paulina:) I am having fun blogging and learning so much too:)
      Hope you're feeling better.

      Delete
  2. LOVE, LOVE your unique chest of drawers baby card Gilu - looks FAB with that gorgeous hanger too!
    So glad you joined in the fun at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute dresser card! Thanks for playing along with us over at the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute idea for a baby card. And the little shirt adds a fun touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely idea for a baby card, really cute. Thanks for joining in with my Child's Play challenge at the Daring Cardmakers blog this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment.