Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Neon lanterns



Quick, short post today. 

I just realized that I have the option to download and use free digi stamps. So, over at Avery Elle, I used the lantern Celebrate digi stamp to create my card. The image provided over at the Avery Elle Challenge is the following:




Here's my card: 
Untitled by GJdesigns


I love the neon colors on the lanterns against the grey background. The only thing I kinda did not like was the way the sentiment looks messy. I tried to get it to come out in white and then had to go over it with my white gel pen. In any case, This is the end result. I wish you could see it in person - the colors provide a great "pop." 

I'm also entering into the CAS-ual Fridays challenge

Thanks for stopping by:) 


post signature

5 comments:

  1. I major league HEART this! The lanterns and your colors are gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with our Birthday Bash at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect take on the challenge pic! Love the bright lanterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors G!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card with bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment.