Sunday, May 19, 2013

Baby card - 8 min 34 sec


Oh wow! It's been two weeks since I posted on the blog. I have to get better at this! 

So here's the bestest birthday present I got this year - from my baby bro of course!  




That's right! It's the new Samsung Galaxy S4 and a box of Godiva Cake Truffles - yummmmmm! The chocolates were not available at any Godiva store. So he kept looking and looking till he finally found them at one store (I think it's the only place that has these in stock!) How sweet is that? And yes, they are amazing! I mean, come on! They're CAKE TRUFFLES:p 


Okay...back to card-making. Here's the card I made today and at first, I wasn't sure how it would turn out but I'm liking it. Take a look: 


8 min 34 secs
Display our buttonCD_18


The colors I used were taken from the 10 Minute Craft Dash and the sketch I used was from the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge. Don't you just love the colors? 

That's it for now. Hopefully, I'll be back soon with something new. 


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww! This is so cute. I love the polka dot onsie :)
    Thanks for joining us at the 10 Minute Craft Dash! I hope you join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous baby card Gilu - LOVE your banners & polka dotted onesie!
    So glad you joined in the fun at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the little banners featuring the colors- it matches the challenge graphic! :) Super great colors for a baby card, too!

    Thank you for playing in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Gilu. I'm glad you enjoyed it last time and joined again in the fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment.