Friday, May 3, 2013

Delightful

Yesterday, as I was walking home, I saw the cutest thing. A lady walking her son's stroller and right next to her, her son was walking his own stroller. The little fella was so cute - with a binkie in his mouth, walking all wobbly.  I really wanted to capture this and the lady was kind enough to agree to have a picture taken for my blog. Check it out: 


Isn't this just absolutely adorable? I love how I'll find this little pleasures in this country! It's all the small things that make you smile, right? 

I also have a card to share today. I love how colorful the background is and how the sentiment on black just stands out. 



I'm entering this card into the Paper Smooches Sparks "Anything Goes" challenge and also into Simon Says...Happy Mail challenge. 

I gotta go finish packing - flying back to India today. 

See ya soon! 



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Bright and colorful! Love the card, and the story you shared about the cute little boy!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Challenge this week!

    ~ Laurel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment.