Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hello Sunshine

Hope you all have had a good weekend. I can't believe it got over so fast! I need a couple more days!!! 

Anyway, this is very last minute, but considering how hectic this weekend is, at least I'm in time to post this card. I made it for the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge but am also entering it into the the Hero Arts challenge and the Flutter by Wednesdays challenge.


Display our button


Flutter By Wednesday's

And here's the card: 

I used some patterned paper with butterflies as the base. I then inked up some cardstock so it matched the yellow butterflies and stamped some "flutter" lines on it. I cut some vellum so it made a tag shape, added a punched circle and added some twine to it. - et voila! I created a tag on which I embossed a Paper Smooches sentiment in black. Doesn't it look bold and amazing? Lastly, I printed the sun stamp onto some yellow patterned paper, cut it out and placed it on the card. TADA!!! 

post signature

8 comments:

  1. great use of a vellum tag. thanks for fluttering with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute and delightful! sweet card! thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy card!! So fun! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love love love this card-- LOVE that vellum tag! TOTALLY CASING you!! LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww....thank you:) What does CASING mean?

      Delete
  5. Love the subtlety of your tag and the drama of that bold sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a happy, sunshiney card - love the black embossing on the vellum tag! Thanks for playing along with A Blog Named Hero's Tag Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOOOOOOOVE that vellum tag-- love the use of the papers and that digital stamp! AMAZING:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Designer Drafts challenge-- hope you play along with our photo inspiration challenge this week <3

    ps... I know I'm a bit late in leaving my comment! Time flies:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment.