Sunday, June 16, 2013

Travel & flowers

Tada! Today's been a productive day - created two more card:) 

This one was inspired by a friend who posted a travel photo. Unfortunately, I was unable to upload the photo to share with you guys. But, here's the end result: 


CFC105


I just love this card. I love the watercolor effect on the globe and the light, antique look on the card base. I'm entering this card into the CAS-ual Fridays challenge. This week's challenge calls for travel related cards. Hence, the globe:) 

This second card isn't quite my style but I think it turned quite pretty. I created it for the Monday Mood Board for the WPlus9 challenge. Here's the inspiration photo: 


And here's the card that I created: 

I love how the "thank you" sentiment fades out:) I'm also entering it into the Cloud 9 challenge.

Thanks for stopping by. 




post signature

8 comments:

  1. OHHH! That watercolor globe is FABULOUS! I love the design and the fun alphas you've used! I also love that second card- it might not be your style but you nailed it! LOVE the triple sentiment:) FAB job on both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful colors on the globe! great watercolor work and the second card is so pretty! love the colors you used. wonderful work! thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the faint images on your second card. Very attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your WPlus9 card is really pretty--such a great one layer card! And your globe is pretty cool as well :).

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo...the globe is so pretty! I love the light antique look, too. The flowers on the second card are beautifully stamped. Such pretty colors! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to make your travel card into a globe and not just the Earth!! So glad to see you at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the first card and how you made the globe!! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gilu! I love your gradient stamping of the sentiment and the color combo - such a bright and cheery card. Great job - thanks for joining us at Cloud9!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment.