Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Two cards to share


This is going to be a very short post: I'm sharing two cards today. 

I'm entering the first one over at the Lawnscaping Challenge as well as the Addicted to CAS challenge. I cut out the clouds, glued them on temporarily, water-colored the background in blue and voila! The yellow circle is shaded with a yellow pencil. 





Here's the second one:

CAS On Sunday ChallengeCFC104Addicted to CAS


I love the colors on this one. This one I'm entering into the CAS on Sunday challenge, Addicted to CAS as well as Cas-ual Fridays challenge

post signature

6 comments:

  1. I love that watercolored background - WOW! It's just beautiful!

    Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Gilu! Love your banner card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a black card, I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are gorgeous! I love the colors of your second card. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the doily on your banner card! Thanks so much for playing in the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gilu. Two great cards. Thank you for playing along with the ATCAS circles challenge. The new challenge theme has just be released. Hope you will be able to join in the fun.
    Florence x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment.