Thursday, June 6, 2013

With Sympathy


Hey everyone,

Here's a card I made for the 10 Minute Craft Dash:





CD_19

The challenge was to use the three colors to make a project. As soon as I saw the blue and red, the first thing that poped into my head was the sky background washi tape with hearts. I die cut a bird and added glitter to it. I finished off the card by stamping the sentiment. 

Oh, I almost forgot. Here's the time it took to finish the card: 



Hope you enjoyed. 
post signature

6 comments:

  1. This card is so cute! I have that same washi tape, but still haven't been able to figure out how to use it- even though I LOVE it! You featured it perfectly, especially with that glitter bird!

    Thank you for playing along in the 10 Minute Craft Dash. I hope you'll be able to join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I love that glittery bird and how you used the washi tape.
    I'm glad you joined us over at the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Gilu - LOVE your washi panel! So glad you joined in the fun at the 10 Minute Crafts Dash - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. G this might be one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love how you used this washi tape.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment.