Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wooooo hooooo!


Woooooo hooooo! Yippeeeeee! Yayyyyy!!!!!

I can't tell you guys how exciting this is. I got selected - well, more like my card got selected - for the Paper Smooches May Picture Perfect. You can't really see right now but I'm doing the happy dance:) 

Here's the card, in case you missed it: 




Oh, and I would like to thank my brother for taking the photo and to the Paper Smooches team. (LOL - I've just been wanting to say that.) And...and...and you have to check out Savannah's blog. Her cards (and other projects) are absolutely adorable and inspirational. 



post signature

2 comments:

  1. HOOOOOOOOOORAY! I'm doing the happy dance with you, Gilu!!! I love that your brother took the pic! LOL! That's awesome:) Thanks for mentioning me-- you ROCK!!!! Congrats <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment.