Sunday, July 28, 2013

A little cake...

Hey guys,

This is my second post for the day. I wanted to make a birthday card, so I decided to try and combine a couple of challenges: the Avery Elle July Challenge, the CAS-ual Fridays challenge and the Moxie Fab challenge

Here's the card: 






I tried to combine two embossing powders (I've always wanted to  do that!) So I tried it out with the numbers on the bottom of the card and I absolutely love how it turned out. 



I usually don't put sentiments on the inside, but I love the way this turned out. And I adore that cupcake stamp! 
  







Thanks for stopping by. 


post signature

8 comments:

  1. you did a fabulous job using 2 embossing powders. Love your card! Thank you for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I've always wanted to try it out and thought this would be a great opportunity.

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh...sooooo sweet! Love the cupcake and the different embossed colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY! I looooooooove the double embossing at the bottom! FAB idea-- totally need to remember that! LOVE the white space! FAB card all around:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card the 2 color embossing and the cupcake are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Gilu! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment.