Sunday, July 28, 2013

Paper Smooches - "thanks"

Hey guys,

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. 

I saw the Paper Smooches challenge a few days ago and kept procrastinating about what to make. So many ideas came to my mind. However, here is what I ended up making. I used the colors from the photo for the background and the circle with the sentiment was inspired by the sun. 


This was the inspiration photo: 


And here's the card: 


Display our button


Hope you enjoyed. 

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love that you sorta flip flopped the colors with the shadows. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH! What a gorgeous card! I LOVE how you've focused on the sunset-- great embossing! FAB take on this inspiration photo!
    THANKS so much for playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Picture Perfect challenge <3 ps... super sorry about being late in leaving my comment! Hope you will join in the fun again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment.