Sunday, August 25, 2013

Cupcake - For You card

And I'm back with yet another post. I'd be so proud if I continued at this pace.

Anyway, here is another card I created today for two challenges: the Avery Elle August challenge and the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger challenge. I used the sketch from the Avery Elle challenge and the colors were pulled from the Tuesday Trigger. 

Are You Our Next Guest Designer?

And here's what I created: 



I used vellum for the sentiment banner.I tried to add the polka dots on the cupcake liner with a toothpick and the little sugar speckles with my paper scorer. You can't really see the sheen from the glossy accents on the flower so here's a bit of close-up. 


I really love this card. It looks so much better than I had imagined it. 

Hope you enjoyed. 




post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gilu! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment.