Saturday, August 24, 2013

Leafy congratulations

Hello everyone! 

I guess this whole thing about being regular at blogging isn't really happening. I haven't been creating much lately so haven't had anything to share. 

Today, I finally went through some of the challenges and I made something for the Paper Smooches challenge. It was inspired by a project Jennifer created for Hero Arts. Here's what I came up with: 



I really like the colors that were picked for this challenge.I think they were perfect for the card. The only thing I think is missing is some glitter on the colored leaves. I've been eyeing the Wink of Stella pen for a while but I think it's about time I bought one. It would definitely be useful, especially at times like these when I'm travelling and can't decide what to take (and make sure I don't add extra weight by packing too many supplies.)

Thanks for stopping by. 


post signature

3 comments:

  1. GREAT use of that stamp! LOVE the tone on tone stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOOOOW! What a great idea-- I LOVE LOVE LOVE the use of this leaf stamp! LOVE the background and the beautiful yellow/coral-pink inks! Perfect match to these colors! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! LOVE how you stamped the background, then added the color to the centerpiece! Sorry I'm a little late - but thanks for playing along with us at Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment.