Saturday, July 12, 2014

Bling bling

I've been seeing a lot of projects that use embossing paste and the effect looked so cool! I wanted to try some out. After I ordered it, I saw this challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp blog called 'Let's Be Clear.' So I decided to use my translucent embossing paste and mixed it with some gold pigment ink. Using the SSS large morocaan stencil, I layed the paste on. It looked like a light brown color and I was worried how it would turn out. But when it dried, it looked amazing! Here's  what I came up with:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! You did an amazing job with that SSS stencil! Love the gold!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment.